RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Material from the Site may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Icon Restaurant Group. Modification or use of the materials in any way that deletes or changes any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice violates Icon Restaurant Group’ intellectual property rights. The material in this Site is provided for lawful purposes only.
RESTRICTIONS OF LIABILITY
Icon Restaurant Group will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including, but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Icon Restaurant Group will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the materials in this Site, even if there is negligence by Icon Restaurant Group, or an authorized Icon Restaurant Group representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Icon Restaurant Group’ total liability for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort [including without limitation, negligence], or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount paid to access this Site.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Icon Restaurant Group through this Site (together, the “Submission”) will forever be the property of Icon Restaurant Group. Icon Restaurant Group will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential. Icon Restaurant Group will not be liable for any ideas used in its business (including without limitation, product, or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Icon Restaurant Group operations with such Submissions. Without limitation, Icon Restaurant Group will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Icon Restaurant Group will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Icon Restaurant Group, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Except as described otherwise, all materials in the Icon Restaurant Group Site are made available to provide information. Icon Restaurant Group controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Tampa, Florida, United States of America and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable state and local laws. These Terms and Privacy Notice are governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America. By using this Site you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Florida for any action arising from these Terms and Privacy Notice. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If any portion of these Terms and Privacy Notice is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and shall be construed in accordance with applicable law. Such a term will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of Icon Restaurant Group to act with respect to these Terms and Privacy Notice by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit any party’s rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.
Protect your gift card like cash. However, gift cards issued by Icon Restaurant Group have no cash value. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced.
No service fees are charged on gift cards.
For balance inquiry visit www.fordsgarageusa.com
You may redeem this gift card for food and beverages at any participating Ford’s Garage®,
in the U.S.
Each card comes with its own carrier.
Icon Restaurant Group owns Ford’s Garage. Paytronix, Clutch, NCR and PromoSmarter, partner companies of Icon Restaurant Group, provide gift card services online to the Icon Restaurant Group system of restaurants and to any other participating restaurant systems.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR CORPORATE CUSTOMERS
All sales of gift cards are final and cannot be returned.
No service feeds are charged on gift cards.
Gift cards cannot be resold for less than face value.
By ordering gift cards through this Site, each reseller hereby agrees and acknowledges to fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Icon Restaurant Group, Inc., and their related subsidiaries and affiliates from any action, loss, damage, or liability arising from, related to, or in connection with the sale of any gift card sold by reseller in any jurisdiction.
THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. Icon Restaurant Group MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Icon Restaurant Group DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Icon Restaurant Group DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT ANY DATA OR INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT WOULD BE SECURE OR FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ACQUISITION, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Icon Restaurant Group DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT Icon Restaurant Group) ASUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
Any creation by you of hyperlinks to this Site is not allowed without the express written consent of Icon Restaurant Group.
This Site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by Icon Restaurant Group. Icon Restaurant Group is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Icon Restaurant Group of the sites. All trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS
Use of Icon Restaurant Group’ registered trademarks, designs and/or logos without the express written consent of Icon Restaurant Group is prohibited.
These Terms and Privacy Notice will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these Terms and Privacy Notice is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this Site for illegal purposes will be provided to the appropriate law enforcement authorities. Icon Restaurant Group can revise these Terms and Privacy Notice at any time by updating this posting. Icon Restaurant Group products and services are available in many parts of the world. However, the Icon Restaurant Group Site may describe products and services that are not available worldwide.
It is important that you read the following information about our wifi service.
Ford’s Garage (“we or us”) are providing this wifi service( “Service”).
- By using and/or activating Service with us and/or clicking the accept button on the login/registration page you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the agreement, do not use the Service.
- You agree not to resell or re-broadcast any aspect of the Service, whether for profit or otherwise. You accept that your entitlement to use the Service is for your personal use only.
- Ford’s Garage does not control, nor is it in any way liable for, data or content that you access or receive via the Service. The Internet contains unedited materials, some of which may be sexually explicit or offensive to you. Whereas Ford’s Garage use efforts to restrict such content Ford’s Garage has no control over and accepts no responsibility for such materials.
- Ford’s Garage is not a publisher of third-party content that can be accessed through the Service and is not responsible for any opinions, advice, statements, services or other information provided by third parties and accessible through the Service. You are responsible for evaluating such content.
- EVEN IF FORD’S GARAGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR SECURITY DAMAGES; PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES; OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM INTERRUPTION OR FAILURE OF SERVICE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS DUE TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DUE TO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, COST OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATION OR MESSAGE TRANSMITTED TO OR RECEIVED BY YOUR DEVICE, ACCESS TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, THE INTERCEPTION OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR TRANSMISSION, OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR MESSAGES OR DATA RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claims, demands, actions liabilities, costs or damages arising out of your use of the Service including any material that you access or make available using the Service, or violation of the agreement, including but not limited to use of the Service by you (or permitted by you) involving offensive or illegal material or activities that constitute copyright infringement. You furthermore agree to pay our reasonable legal fees and experts’ costs arising out from any actions or claims hereunder.
- Please bear in mind that our wifi service is free. The Ford’s Garage Public network is free for as long as the building is open. We do not guarantee the availability or speed of our wifi service nor are we responsible for slow response times, the non-availability of any web site nor any other issue that interferes with your use of our wifi service.
- We are not under any obligation to you to provide our wifi service nor are we liable to you (or any third party) in any way if our wifi service is not available for use.
- We may terminate provision of our wifi service without notice and at our discretion.
- Use of our wifi service is entirely at your own risk and we will not accept any liability for any loss of any kind.
- We cannot guarantee that our wifi facility will be compatible with any device or hardware.
- We are not responsible for your device’s or hardware’s inability to use or access our wifi service caused by the state of your device or hardware.
- You acknowledge that our wifi network is unsecured and information sent over the network may be visible to others.
- We cannot be held responsible for the privacy or security of your activities. It is strongly recommended that you use a personal firewall and take due care when transmitting confidential information such as credit card details over the Internet. For further information about online security, go to www.getsafeonline.org. We cannot be held responsible for any losses resulting from sending confidential information via the Internet.
- It is your responsibility to provide antivirus and malware protection for your device or hardware. We will not accept any liability for damage to your device or hardware through you using inadequate security settings or your failure to protect your device by using appropriate software, nor are we responsible for any viruses or spyware which may be downloaded on to your device while using our wifi service.
- We assume no responsibility for the safety of your device or for laptop configurations, security, or data files resulting from connection to our wifi service.
- We cannot provide technical assistance to you in relation to using our wifi service.
- To minimize access to inappropriate material we block certain web sites and chat rooms using filtering software. This software, however, may not always prevent access to such material and we are not responsible if any unsuitable sites have not been blocked.
- We monitor use of our wifi service, including web sites visited.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of any information made available through the Internet.
- We are not responsible in any way for goods, services, information or any other materials or content you obtain through the Internet while using our wifi service.
- Generally, we may use, and you consent to us using, the personal information you give to us when you sign on for our wifi service for the following purposes: a. To contact you for feedback to evaluate and/or develop our wifi service b. To provide you with information c. For statistical purposes to monitor the use of our wifi service d. To disclose to a regulator, court, law enforcement service, or other public body under any regulatory, government or legal requirement
- You are fully responsible for all activities and communications that take place during your use of our wifi service.
- You shall use our wifi service in accordance with our Acceptable Use and Fair Use policies.
- ou must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer, computer network, system or information or engage in any illegal or unlawful activities.
- You must not deliberately search for pornographic, obscene, violent or racist materials or use search terms considered to be obscene, racist or offensive. The wifi service is filtered but this is not always effective in blocking unsuitable material. You must take responsibility for your own use of the service and your own activities.
- You must not send e-mails or messages, post blogs, publish or download content or carry out any other activity through our wifi service in any way which is offensive, racist, discriminatory, obscene, promotes violence or public disorder, is intended to deceive, infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights, breaches confidential information, privacy or any other rights or is done with any criminal or terrorist intent.
- You must not use our wifi service to send spam emails or other unsolicited advertising or promotional materials.
- Many of the pages on the Internet are subject to copyright. Do not infringe any of the copyright regulations that apply to web pages. 8. You will indemnify us and any organization managing and/or supporting our wifi service against all losses, damage, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), liabilities or claims arising out of you breaking any of the terms and conditions of use of our wifi service.
Scope of Our Policy
Icon Restaurant Group is very sensitive to the privacy concerns of our guests. We believe that privacy of personal information is a serious matter and we strive to manage and protect any information we collect from you or you may share with us in a careful, sensible and lawful manner. When we say, “personal information” we mean nonpublic information about you that may include first and last name, address, and numbers such as credit card numbers provided by you. This policy describes:
- How and why we collect your personal information.
- How your information is used and shared.
- How we protect your information.
- How you can control the use of your information.
By visiting any of our websites, you accept our practices as set forth in this notice. We encourage you to carefully read our policy to understand how we manage this information. Laws and practices governing the handling of this information are constantly changing; as a result, we may and do update this policy from time to time. We will not necessarily directly notify you of all changes so you are urged to periodically read and review our policy to take note of any changes.
Information We Collect
The information we collect helps us provide you with the opportunity for a great guest experience at one of our restaurants or on our websites. Generally, we do not automatically collect information from visitors to our websites who do not elect to provide the information through one of the activities listed in the next paragraph. However, certain non-personal information, including IP address, is recorded by the standard operation of Icon Restaurant Group’ Internet servers. We may also automatically collect information, on an anonymous basis, about your use of our services, including the type of operating system in use (e.g., Apple OS X, Microsoft Windows), the type of browser you use (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome), access times, pages viewed, and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
We also may collect personal information you provide directly to us that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you. The types of information we may collect including name, postal address, email address, zip code, phone number, credit card number, birthday (month and day only), legal age, and dining preferences. We collect information when you engage in any one of the following voluntary activities: on-line email club submissions, in-restaurant surveys, research surveys, to-go orders, online gift card purchases, guest relations communications, on-line location services, or other voluntary activities. Personal information may be collected from you to: respond to comments regarding a Ford’s Garage restaurant, our website, or other aspects of Ford’s Garage; respond to other information submitted by you to any of our websites or through any of our mobile campaigns; register you for promotions of offers conducted through our websites or mobile campaigns; transmit payment for online or mobile orders; respond to job inquiries and job applications submitted by you. We keep your job inquiries and job applications confidential. However, we may share personal information within our affiliated companies for purposes of evaluating you as a candidate for any openings.
Additionally, use of the Ford’s Garage mobile site may result in the collection of additional information about you such as your proximity to a Ford’s Garage GPS location. To provide location-based services related to our business, Icon Restaurant Group may collect, use, and share your precise location data. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Icon Restaurant Group and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services.
Icon Restaurant Group does reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any valid law, regulation or legal request, to fulfill your requests, to respond to emergencies when safety is a risk, or to cooperate in any law enforcement or similar investigation.
Use and Sharing of Information
The information we collect will be used for the purposes for which you provide it. We may also use this information to communicate with you from time-to-time for other purposes, such as to create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs. Our primary goal in collecting any of this information is to provide an enhanced on-line and in-restaurant experience for our guests by understanding each guest’s preferences, communicating promotions and upcoming events, and providing the best possible guest experience at our restaurants. We also monitor, in a manner that does not identify you, the number of visitors to our Websites.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your browser containing information about you. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. There are two types of cookies in use on our Websites. One type of cookie is often referred to as a session cookie, which is used to enhance your experience and enable certain features on our Websites. Once you close your browser, a session cookie simply terminates. For instance, by using a session cookie on our Websites, you would not have to enter a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Websites. You may choose to not allow cookies. If you reject the session cookie, you may still use our Websites. The only drawback to this is that you will be limited in some areas of our Websites.
The other type of cookie used on our Websites enable use and our partners and advertisers to track and target the interests of our users and to provide ads about goods and services of interest to them. These cookies will not terminate when you close your browser, but may stay on your browser for a predefined period of time and will expire when you clear your cookies with the browser. These types of cookies may also be used by third parties serving ads across the internet, as described in the next paragraph.
- Third Party Ads
Our website uses third party cookies from Google Analytics for Demographics and Interest Reporting. This feature gives us insight into behavior information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behavior to give you a better experience while visiting our site.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings Feature on Google. By clicking Ads Settings, you will be taken out of fordsgarageusa.com to a page on Google where you can control the information Google uses to show you ads. In addition, you can use Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics.
We will only send text messages to those who have expressly opted-in to receiving communications by text message. You may opt-out of receiving further text messages by sending a reply text with the word “Stop” or by contacting us by e-mail or mail, listed below.
Generally, we will not share email addresses or personal demographic information with any of our partners. We do use outside third parties to provide services to Icon Restaurant Group, such as marketing, shipping, and credit card processing companies for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any purposes except to provide services to Icon Restaurant Group. We also partner with some other companies to provide specific services, such as newsletter or email fulfillment or personalization. When you register for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services on our behalf. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for that purpose of providing these services.
To the extent that any of the sites accessible through Icon Restaurant Group have different practices, these practices will be explained on that site.
From time-to-time our Websites request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you will have a choice whether or not to disclose any personal information. Information requested may include personal information such as contact information (such as name and email address) and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our Websites.
Protection of Information
Icon Restaurant Group takes reasonable and appropriate precaution to protect user information. When guests submit sensitive information via our Websites, it is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks guests to enter sensitive personal information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), we use commercially reasonable and appropriate standards to encrypt the information using industry standard encryption algorithms. When you use our registration/order forms, you must use a web browser that is capable of supporting the latest industry standard transport encryption methods. Doing so protects your personal information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
While we use transport layer encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our guest information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
Web Site Security
We take reasonable steps to maintain physical, technical, and administrative security of personal information you provide to us. Although we take these steps to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In addition, although we generally obligate third parties who support our websites and their related offers or other programs to use any personal information only for the purpose of performing their work, we do not control such third parties’ websites or other security measures.
In the event you send Ford’s Garage an e-mail, please remember that the e-mail is not necessarily secured against interception by another party. So if you do not want any sensitive personal information to be subject to this risk, (i.e. information that you may supply as part of a job application), please contact us by mail or telephone at:
Icon Restaurant Group
1302 East 2nd Ave
Tampa, FL 33605
Links to Other Websites
Some of our websites offer links to sites other than those maintained by Ford’s Garage. If you visit one of these linked websites, you are then subject to the privacy policies and other policies of the new websites and are no longer protected by our policies. We are not responsible for, or able to monitor or control, the policies and practices of other companies.
Control of Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if you no longer desire our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update, or remove your personal data provided to us. This can usually be done by contacting us using the contact information below. If you receive a marketing email from us, we do provide in each email the option to unsubscribe from future emails.
The content of our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and Icon Restaurant Group does not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 13 at our Site without parental consent. We urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s on-line activities. Please contact us via the contact address below if you believe we may have collected information from your child without permission from you and we will work to delete it.
If you need to contact us for any reason regarding these Terms and Privacy Notice, you may do so by emailing us at offic[email protected] or by mailing us at the following address:
Icon Restaurant Group
1302 East 2nd Ave
Tampa, FL 33605
Attn: Intellectual Property
Last Updated: 4/6/2022